Sunday, April 15, 2018 3:00 PM
Ends: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 02:00 PM
RPA Spring 2018 Advocacy Summit & Meeting - Washington, DC
Hilton Alexandria Old Town 1767 King Street Alexandria VA 22314
Discounted Group-Rate Guest Room Reservations Are NOW Available!
- $229.00 per night single or double occupancy, includes complimentary guest room Wi-Fi
Make your Reservations On-Line (preferred method) or by calling the Hotel directly at 703-837-0440 & referencing that you are a part of the ' NARP ADVOCACY SYMPOSIUM & MEETING' (Group Code - AND)
The deadline to make discounted reservations is Wednesday, March 21. After this date the discounted reservations will NOT be offered!
On-Line Event Registration is NOW available!
- Full Event Registration - $240.00 per attendee - Includes all meals Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday and the Tuesday Evening Congressional Reception
- Monday & Tuesday ONLY - $175.00 per attendee - Includes all meals Monday & Tuesday and the Tuesday Evening Congressional Reception
- Tuesday 'Day on The Hill' Only - $60.00 per attendee - Includes 'Day on The Hill' activities and the Tuesday Evening Congressional Reception
These registration rates apply through March 31st. Higher rates will apply starting April 1st and for ALL 'At The Door' registrations!
Preliminary Event Agenda
Sunday, April 15
- Late Afternoon - RPA Board of Director's Meeting (Open to all attendees)
Monday, April 16
- All-Day - Advocacy Summit with Speakers, Presentations & Panels
- Lunch with Keynote Address
- Late Afternoon - Division & Committee Meetings
- Early Evening - Open House at new Rail Passengers Association Offices
Tuesday, April 17
- Continental Breakfast
- All-Day - RPA/NARP 'Day on The Hill' Congressional Office Visits
- 5:30pm - 7:30pm - RPA/NARP 2018 Congressional Reception - Capitol Visitors Center
Wednesday, April 18
- Morning - RPA/NARP Annual Business Session & Elections
- Concluding Working Lunch (Completed by 2:00pm)