Tuesday, September 21st
Annual Council Business Meeting
For Zoom the Bell Tolls: Using Advances in Web-Conferencing to Get Off Your Advocacy Island (Workshop)
- Joe Aiello, National Field Coordinator, Rail Passengers Association
- Dan Bilka, Director, Rail Passengers Association
- Barry Green, Montana Council Representative, Rail Passengers Association
- Tom Compson, Texas Council Representative, Rail Passengers Association
Getting Rail Passengers’ Committee Work Back on Track (Workshop)
- Sean Jeans-Gail, Vice President of Policy + Government Affairs, Rail Passengers Association
- David Randall, Vice Chair, Rail Passengers Association
"The National Association of Railroad Passengers has done yeoman work over the years and in fact if it weren’t for NARP, I'd be surprised if Amtrak were still in possession of as a large a network as they have. So they've done good work, they're very good on the factual case."
Robert Gallamore, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University and former Federal Railroad Administration official, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University
November 17, 2005, on The Leonard Lopate Show (with guest host Chris Bannon), WNYC New York.